Why is musical chairs such a popular game among elementary school kids? All you do is walk around in circles until the music stops at which time you much scurry about to find a chair, which most often results in someone falling on the floor or getting sat on.
I have to tell you that my friend Sam does not like to walk fast, he's the last to arrive everywhere! He's usually trailing the class by at least 50 feet. Well, as you can imagine, he likes musical chairs just like everyone else but he doesn't like to walk fast around the chairs. We were half way through the first game and everyone is walking pretty fast. Sam is trying desperately to keep up when I hear him call out, "Guys this game is called musical chairs, not FAST musical chairs!!" Ha!!
I'm sure that story is funnier when told in person but it might still be effective in writing!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment