3 years ago
Friday, January 27, 2006
It's The Little Things in Life...
So school's been pretty rough lately...the kids have been rotten, schedules have been packed, and nerves are running short. Well, today I'm standing in the church kitchen before chapel with some other teachers. We're just chatting when this middle school kid walks by on his way to chapel and takes a total nose dive into the floor! There was no trying to catch himself, I mean it was one of the biggest face plants I've ever seen! Now that...that just made my day!! It was so funny, I'm cracking up just writing about it! We all know that people falling down for no good reason is classic comedy but when it's a middle school kid who has been driving you crazy...it's priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's pretty funny stuff. I think I would have laughed pretty hard too. Actually, even with not being there, I'm laughing pretty hard.
Post a Comment