3 years ago
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
It Ain't Over Til...
So my third graders are learning about all different genres of music. I have this great music styles bingo game we are getting ready to play and it has everything from opera to broadway, heavy metal to dixieland. Well we are going through and listening to each style, guessing which style it was and then talking about its characteristics. As we are leaving class, one of my boys says, "Miss Stephens, I know what the very last one that we listen to will be." And I say, "oh yeah? Which one?" and he says, "opera, because it ain't over til the fat lady sings!" HA HA! I laughed out loud at the cleverness of this little kid...kudos to him for making me laugh because it was a rotten day!! God Bless kids and their wittiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
kids are great!
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment