CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 12, 2006

OC Homecoming 2006

At the beginning of November, the Bartee's and I (that's my old roommate and her husband and baby boy) traveled to Oklahoma City for OC's Homecoming. My batteries in my camera died so I was only able to capture one event that took place that weekend and that was the visit to Clyde and Gwen's house! We had such a wonderful time with them! Other great activities included: wonderful meals with old friends, Homecoming chapel where I got to see one of my old high school students from SA perform with the Chorale (a definite highlight!), the homecoming musical which I used to always be a part, and the short drive to Stillwater to spend the night chatting with Josh and Amanda! What a wonderful weekend!
This sweet baby was my view for much of the weekend! Baby Caleb loved his Aunt April!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

caleb is so cute.
i just had to say that one more time.

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

April, I don't even remember you being pregnant. But I tell, the kid looks a lot like you...but I must say, he looks more like that other red head in the picture. She could actually pass for the mother of that child. Oh well...her loss.