CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Riding the Bus

Okay, so rain is only good when you get to stay inside! I had to walk a lot in the rain today and wait in the rain for the Texas State shuttle bus! I thought I was going to fall down on the slippery bus floor since it started moving before I had found a seat. It was 10:30 a.m. and I had classes until 8 p.m. The day just was not starting out well...then the most amazing thing happened...
This girl was exiting the bus and slipped and fell (that's not the funny part), then when she got up I saw what she slipped on...ready...a banana peel! What was a banana peel doing on the bus?!? I thought people only slipped on banana peel in cartoons! I mean, people falling down is funny anyways, but falling on a banana peel? I mean, you just don't see that everyday!

No comments: