So ever since little Dexter has arrived I haven't slept at all. I can't let him run loose in the house because he'll bother Karessa's dog, I can't shut the door to my room because Thomas will freak out at the idea of a closed door. When I put Dexter in the kennel he barks and cries all night (not to mention makes messes!). I had to do something! Well I was talking to my good friend Amanda and she says, "Build a barricade!" It was brilliant! I built a barricade that Thomas could jump over but Dexter couldn't! In fact, Thomas decided he could be king of the castle by sitting on top of the barricade. He slept there for two nights...I even put a blanket down so he would be more comfortable (I know they are spoiled rotten!). I slept much better that night!

And so did they...
2 comments:
as a baricade expert, i must say that baricade is superb.
I love the look on Thomas' face in that picture. :)
Post a Comment