So my cd player in my classroom broke last week and I've had to use my laptop as the main output for music in my classes. Well...I have a picture of Ben and I on my desktop. Usually I have my itunes already pulled up but today the picture of Ben and I was visible and it spurred quite a discussion...
Boy: Miss Stephens is that your husband?
Miss Stephens: No. I am not married. He is my boyfriend though!
Boy: Oh...(thinks for a moment)I want you to get married soon.
(All the children start to talk and agree)
Miss Stephens: Why do you want me to get married soon?
Boy: I don't know...so I can see what he looks like!
Girl: (Interrupts and talks over the entire class)Miss Stephens doesn't HAVE to get married, not if she doesn't want to. There's nothing in the Bible that says she HAS to get married!
Ha! I'm glad I have a second grader that agrees that I'm not an old maid yet! I love second graders!
3 years ago

2 comments:
that's hilarious! i wonder what conversation spurred that 2nd grader from knowing that bit of info!
Ha, that's great!
Post a Comment