CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

The First of Many Changes...

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know that my life is about to change in several ways...new job (yet to be found), new place (yet to be found), etc. Today I decided to embrace these upcoming changes with a new look. I cut almost 4 inches off my hair! I am VERY pleased with the new look.





p.s. my official thesis is due to the graduate college on Wednesday, April 9. EEK!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love your hair. It is super cute. I'm praying for you job search. Maybe you should come back to Oklahoma! I know God will open a door where you need to be. Hope your thesis revisions are going well.

Amanda said...

i love it : )
you always look not in short hair

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

So I heard you are now a Master. Congrats. You know, although your hair looks great short, you should find a healthier way to cope with your depression. Oh...how I miss messing with you.

April said...

I love the hair cut! It looks very professional! :) Congrats on turning in your thesis!!!! Love ya!

Nu-U Fitness Of San Antonio said...

very cute.