CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Where Have I Been???

Well...I've been all over the place this month but can't show or tell you much about it because we've disconnected the internet at my house since my roommate moved out and my laptop is dead. Therefore, I am dying without my unlimited internet connection. I had no idea I depended on it so much for everything! I do have it on my phone but I'm going blind trying to read and write emails on its tiny screen. So I sit at the computer in the public library today to update you on what's been going on. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I can't upload them to a public computer...

Karessa moved out last week so I am now roommateless...lonely? ABSOLUTELY! I miss her a lot already! We had her bachelorette weekend in Port Aransas Memorial Day weekend and had a blast!

I am now officially 27 years old as of June 3...so I'm definitely feeling the upper 20s! Is it ironic that my knee joints hurt yesterday...is it a sign of my age?!?!

Benjamin...sigh...Benjamin. I'm not sure how one can manage to steal my heart away to the ocean but Ben has been successful in doing so. he's been on an aircraft carrier off and on (mostly on) for about a month now. Contact is very limited and yet he's managed to still make me feel amazingly special from so far away. For my birthday, he sent me a build-a-bear which he made to look like him! Complete in a Navy uniform, hat, and aviator specs (which Ben sports on a regular basis)

Tucson...I am moving to Tucson, and I am teaching undergraduates in the fall! The move is looking to be tricky time-wise and financially but God has always provided in the past and I know this time will be no different.

So right now? Right now I am working as many hours as possible and saving as much money as possible for the big move.

I hope this post finds all my viewers having a wonderful day! I better go because my public computer usage time is quickly dwindling!

Peace!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Congrats on all that has been going on, and Happy Birthday. At least you have that little stuffed Bear to keep you cozy at night. I totally hate not having internet--it is just awful how we rely on that stuff.

SA sure is going to miss you. I wish you much luck in AR. You are a brave girl to just up and go.

April said...

Hey pal! Man, I'm so bad at keeping up with everyone's blogs! I like the new look, by the way. I am praying for you in your next big transition and I know you will do wonderful! I am excited to hear about all of your new experiences! Love ya!