CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 08, 2008

Impromptu Trip

I found out that I wasn't going to be able to start work at the LOFT for another week so I decided to hop a plane to visit my family. Here are the highlights...


Jessica picked me up from the airport and we headed to my parents' house in Guymon, OK. The next day we all headed to Colorado to visit my Grandpa and Freida! We had a really good visit. That night, Jessica and I went out on the town in Pueblo (as much "on the town" that can actually happen in Pueblo!) and spent the evening with our good friend Brenda.







Saturday we headed to the Great Sand Dunes. This is a place we used to go a lot as kids so it was a lot of fun to take my niece and nephew. The sand was SOOO hot!





Sunday after church, Jessica took me back to Oklahoma City to meet Amanda. We went back to Stillwater for a couple days and I got to meet Casen for the first time! He loved his Aunt April I think! Amanda and I had a great time catching up and just relaxing!









Wednesday was Alison's 8th birthday and my brother and sister-in-law and kids came down also. My entire immediate family hasn't been together in years. We had a really good visit! It was a lot of fun to watch the cousins play!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I'm glad you were able to make the trip!

April said...

That's great you got to see your fam and the Nichols. Your family sure looks big! I'm glad you got all together again. Love ya!