CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trip to California

The last weekend of Spring break I drove to Riverside, CA to visit my brother and his family. It was so great to relax and just hang out with them. I had a really good visit and I LOVE that I'm close enough to see them a little more often! Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

These pics are from Saturday morning when we went to the park.











Isn't Julianna just about the sweetest girl you've ever seen? She has such a sweet disposition to match!



I'm loving getting to know Noah!




The rainbow I left behind in California

4 comments:

Jessica L. Johnson said...

The kids are so big! I'm glad you had a good time!

Jaime said...

Looks like fun and that rainbow is beautiful!!

April said...

That's so fun! I'm glad you got to visit them.

Amanda said...

i love those kids' curls!