Bedroom...
Living Room...
Dining Room a.k.a. Study...
Kitchen...
Bathroom...
An ever changing life requires an ever changing blog. You can look in my archives for funny kid stories from my time as an elementary music teacher but I'm moving up in the world...the academic world I mean and I'm moving on to college students. It's our little corner of the world and this blog is just a page or two out of our book.
6 comments:
Yay! I am super impressed it only took you a month. I am horrible about getting boxes unpacked. It took me a year to get my last box unpacked after moving to SA, and there are still boxes in the garage all this time after getting married!
it looks super nice!
Congrats on all the boxes unpacked. The place looks great and I am sure it feels nice to be settled!! ;-)
nice iMac!
It looks really nice April! I love the colors you are using - especially the shades of purple - my fav right now.
Your place looks great! I hope that it only takes me a month to unpack all our boxes! We will see... :)
Post a Comment