CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flashback Friday

In an effort to blog more throughout the semester I've decided to blog on Fridays with the theme of flashing back. During the semester I'm typically stressed out and very overwhelmed so I've chosen this theme to remind myself of great things and events in my past that brought me to where I am today. Enjoy!


One of the simpler joys in my life. Even as a kid I used to just circle the room doing summer saults over and over. This may explain a few things..

Enjoy your holiday weekend! I'll spend mine in class (yep, on a Saturday), working, and doing homework! I'm going to attempt a date with Austin somewhere in there!

1 comment:

April said...

Ha ha! That's cute! Sorry you had to work so much this weekend. Have a good week!