He sleeps anywhere and on anything (which is easy to do in my always cluttered apartment)!
He hates it when I leave, whether it's a trip or just to work...
He helps me with my homework...
He even has his own chair in the apartment. He's also attached himself to sleeping on my heating pad, but that's another story!
And he's most recently decided that water out of a bowl just won't cut it, he prefers the bathtub.
Seriously, he wait for me to get out of the shower and jumps in as soon as I'm out. I can't figure him out.
It may seem odd, and a little sad that I'm blogging about Thomas but it's because this month he turns 12 years old! My best friend. Tim, gave Thomas to me for my 17th birthday and we've been pretty inseparable since then! He follows me everywhere like a little dog (very non-cat like), when I cry he comforts me, when I'm sick he never leaves my side. He's seriously the best cat ever!
Hands down, greatest gift ever!

P.S. Please do not mistake this for the post of a crazy cat lady. I promise I'm not! He's simply the best cat ever!
Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:
glad you have tomas (said in the correct Spanish accent)!
and don't worry - i don't think you are a crazy cat lady! haha
Post a Comment