3 years ago
Sunday, May 01, 2011
Day 17: A Song You Hear Often on the Radio
There are a lot of people who no longer listen to the radio on a regular basis. There's no need for it with our mp3 player cell phones, iPods, etc. Why listen to the radio when you have your entire music collection at your fingertips? I still listen to the radio...everyday. I love the radio...both am and fm. Call me old fashioned but I just like knowing what other people perceive as being good and popular music. Of course, the radio's downfall is that it will overplay a song until you can no longer stand the sound of it (they should really fix that). This is a song I hear on the radio often and it now has special meaning. Two days after the shootings in Tucson, a radio host had the mother of the little girl who was shot and killed. At the end of the interview, the DJ asked what her favorite song was and that they would play it and it would be in her honor every time they played the song from then on. This was the song...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment