CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friends and Fun...it's about time!

Since entering grad school, I feel like the amount of "fun" posts I have published have diminished greatly. Now that my comprehensive exams are done and passed and my coursework is completed, I hope to have a bit more fun as I move toward the end of this degree!

Before traveling to Oklahoma I had to the opportunity to spend some time with all of my favorite Tucson people at some of my favorite Tucson places!

Myself, Marin', and Tiffany at Tiffany's going away dinner.


Marin' and I travelled to Phoenix to see Les Miserables. A friend I used to perform with in high school is in the tour so we got to take a backstage tour and spend some time with him after the show! I always enjoy time spent with Marin'!


Jan and Lindsey at lunch after church! Beautiful girls, inside and out!


Jonathan loved my friend Camilo's motorcycle. He was so happy playing with it! He was a very proud boy!

No comments: