So if any of you know me at all, you know that I have boycotted Valentine's Day since I can remember...I'd like to think it's because I refuse to be superficial but I know the truth is because I've never actually had a Valentine of my own. Well, this year was to be different because I have the most wonderful man in my life, Mr. Adam Frazier.
Well many of you know that Adam got pretty sick over the last couple weeks and we made two trips to the ER and the days in between and after were just not much fun at all. In fact, Adam bought me tickets to see the opera "La Boheme" for Valentine's Day the Sunday before and that was during one of our trips to the ER. I do have to say that I was the best dressed person in the hospital thanks to my new opera outfit I purchased! Anyhow, my Valentine's Day was spent at the doctor's office and at home taking care of my sweet Adam. I guess it was pretty perfect even though we both felt horrible and I didn't actually get to enjoy my present.
But that's not all...today one week after Valentine's Day, Adam had a bouquet of 30+ roses sent to my school!!! How wonderful is he?? Thanks Adam for being the sweetest guy I know!! I'd post a picture but I don't own a digital camera! HA! I guess I need to work on that! Have a wonderful week everyone...I know I will!
3 years ago

3 comments:
Ok, I did your little game... and I had to put 'witty' because 'that's the cleverness of it'. But where was the adjective for 'falls down alot'?
Just kidding, April. Most of the times I saw you trip was because I tripped you!
That is really sweet!!
Post a Comment