Thanks for the amazing evening you gave me last Sunday. The night was simply magical! The way you sang to me and looked at me as if I were the only girl in the room. I know you must have girls constantly seeking your attention so I consider myself lucky to have even been in your presence. But I can't run away with you, as was the previous plan, for I have found another. I will always remember March 19th as being an incredible night of "music" making. But my heart belongs to the man who was willing to take me to see such an amazing act as you, the man who pre-paid before you were even on sale, just so that I would have a good seat. My heart belongs to Adam. Thanks for spoiling me Adam! I couldn't have had a better evening!
Love,
April, Michael Buble fan and enthusiast


3 comments:
Hey April, I saw you there. You walked by while I was in the enourmous t-shirt line! That was nuts! Who knew how funny Michael B. was?! I almost wanted him to talk as much as he sang. The best night I have had in a long time!
Hey April, sounds like you had a great time. I've heard he is just awesome in concert. I keep telling Curtis we should go sometime. Sounds like your Adam is a pretty great guy! Hope things are going well.
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Post a Comment