3 years ago
Thursday, February 08, 2007
A Lesson in Not Falling Asleep in Class
So I walked into my Schenkerian Analysis class yesterday and there was an undergraduate kid sleeping at his desk. It turns out that he fell asleep in the class previously before my class and no one bothered to wake him up! Well, none of us bothered to wake him up either. He woke up about five minutes into the lecture and was totally disoriented being in a class with different people and a different teacher! The greatest thing about all this was Dr. Gonzales handed him our assignment just as if he belonged (which I think disoriented him even more!) and he stayed in there! Ha! It's like he thought he had to stay because she handed him the assignment! Finally, she said told him he could go and he gathered his things and parted. We all had a good laugh about it. I think the kid would have stayed the whole hour if she hadn't told him he could go! It was so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love that story!
Ha ha! That's great. :)
Post a Comment