CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Birthday (2 weeks later...)

Well it's official...I'm old! 26 is a big one to me. I can't believe I've been driving for ten years (Mom and Dad probably wish I haven't had my license that long!), I've been out of high school 8 years, and almost every girl I went to college with is married and getting ready for kids! So how did I celebrate this momentous occassion? With a full weekend of fun...actually it was closer to a full week of fun!!





It started on the Wednesday prior to my birthday when Lacy took me to see game 5 of the Spurs/Jazz Western Conference Championship! And we won! It was such a blast!






On Friday night, I met up with a bunch of friends from school, work, church (all my worlds collided into one for one night only!) And we had a great dinner at Stonewerks. I even got a free birthday ice cream!



On Saturday night, I had the opportunity to see the San Antonio Symphony perform Beethoven' 9th Symphony! It was incredible! This symphony was a turning point in music history and I have always wanted to see it!

On Sunday (which was my actual birthday), I went to lunch with all my church friends and enjoyed some great fellowship Sunday night when we got together for a singing devotional, a new staple in our week! It was so uplifting!

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special and meaningful! Y'all are the best!

3 comments:

April said...

I'm so glad you had such a great birthday!! :) Love ya!

Amanda said...

you look great in those pics!

Rebecca said...

Hey April,
I found your blog on April's. What a small world. I'm glad that you had a great birthday!