CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Sweet Babies

This is the year of babies for my family and friends! I just wanted to quickly show off some of the sweet babies that are coming into the world!

My newest niece, Julianna Stephens! Isn't she pretty?!? Born May 27th!



Andrea and Kevin Johnson had their pretty baby girl Isabella on July 9! I will get to meet her in person in August!




Emily and Curtis Winkle welcomed their second son, Luke on June 2(just one day before my birthday!) They are such a beautiful family, I just had to share them with you two!


These are just a few of my friends who have recently had babies...and there are many more to come! Not to mention, I will have more pictures to share when I get to meet them in person! Congratulations to all my family and extended family! I love you all!

1 comment:

April said...

That is a lot of babies! I didn't know you had a new niece! Congrats! Love ya!