CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Something fun happened that I just had to tell you all about. So I'm bored the other day just wasting time on the computer (namely facebook) and I run across a friend from high school whom I haven't spoken to since I graduated in 1999! Ben Martinez. I had the biggest crush on Ben for just about my entire senior year of high school. He was always such a cool guy. Well immediately I sent him a message to see if he was, in fact, the guy I knew and he was!!! We've been emailing back and forth catching up on life and we even talked on the phone for an hour and a half like we were never seperated for 8 years! Well after we talked I started looking through some old high school pictures and came across this:




It's not the best picture of us but it's the only one I have (sorry Ben!) and I can't remember why I'm sitting on him, I think I was trying to prove how strong I was or something silly like that!

Now Ben is all grown up and a pilot in the Navy and I'm all grown up and still a music nerd! Ha! Anyways, I just had to share my fun story! Maybe you should think about getting back in touch with a new friend...you never know what could happen. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

is that from your sr yr? you guys look super young.
and i love the fact that you are sitting on him.
aw, the good ol' hs days when it was ok to sit on a boy.
haha

April said...

That's fun you have been reconnected!