3 years ago
Friday, August 24, 2007
Bruised Knees...and Egos...
So I was pretty happy yesterday. It was the first day of graduate classes and I was feeling good. I met a couple of my gal pals for lunch at our favorite nearby restaurant. As we're walking, I'm talking and not at all paying attention when I step off a curb and completely fall down! I think the weight of my backpack kept me from catching myself because I fell straight down! It was not my best moment for sure. Although I know it had to have looked amazingly funny! I know I'm getting older because I woke up this morning and my whole body hurt...guess I can't recover like I used to! What a first day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hear ya. I've found myself not being able to sleep in. Now that scares me to death.
Post a Comment