I went to San Diego this past week and Ben and I had a fantastic time together AGAIN! The picture above is at the Cabrillo National Monument. Saturday was Ben's only full day off while I was out there so we took full advantage of the time and the great weather!
We went to the movies in the morning, had some great In 'N Out Burger for lunch. Then we went to Ocean Beach and sat and watched surfer's for awhile. Then we headed to Cabrillo to walk around and see the Lighthouse and get a bit of history and culture while enjoying a fantastic view at the same time. That night, we celebrated Valentine's Day with some fabulous Omaha steaks we grilled and Ben surpised me with a beautiful bouquet of pink tulips (one of my favorite flowers!). What a great way to spend the day! Thanks sweet Ben!!!

3 comments:
He seems like a great guy. When are you going to bring him to Oklahoma so Amanda and I can meet him? I guess we could make a trip down your way as well. But you coming up is so much more convenient for us.
i'm jealous of that beautiful weather it looked like you had...maybe i do need to apply for that job in SD. haha
Looks like you had a great time! I hope I get to meet Ben soon too!
Post a Comment