This weekend was the Texas Society for Music Theory Conference and I got to present part of my thesis in a poster session. This means I set up my poster and people walk around and ask questions concerning your research. I thought it went pretty well! The composer I am writing my thesis about, Stephen Lias, was there and we got to talk some more which is always helpful! Dr. Lias is pictured with me in the above picture.
Next week, I will be traveling with some grad students to Baton Rouge, LA where I will present another poster on my composer. Stay tuned for more music nerdiness!
p.s. I realize the letters are not perfectly straight on my poster but in my defense, I was on some heavy cold medicine when I glued it and it looked straight at the time! Ha!

2 comments:
you're styl'in!
i thought that composer was some old guy that's how i pictured him!
Hey that's pretty cool!
Post a Comment