I can't wait to meet him in person. Amanda tells me he loves to be held so he AND I are both in luck because I LOVE to hold babies!!


He's a handsome one already!
An ever changing life requires an ever changing blog. You can look in my archives for funny kid stories from my time as an elementary music teacher but I'm moving up in the world...the academic world I mean and I'm moving on to college students. It's our little corner of the world and this blog is just a page or two out of our book.


3 comments:
He is a cutie. He said he can't wait to meet his auntie april. Then I told him not to call you auntie, until he has met you. YOu know, just to be sure.
i love that first pic of us. we took another one with me actually wearing makeup! haha
can't wait for you to hold him!
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment