CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

BIG NEWS...possibly!



I just found out that I have been accepted to the University of Arizona's School of Music to start work on my PhD in Music Education!!! In other good news, I received an email with an opportunity for an assistantship as well!!! This is very exciting because I missed the deadline to be "first considered" for an assistantship.

Although, the assistantship is not yet finalized, I am praying that it will be soon and I can start packing my bags for Tucson, AZ! It's so nice to finally have a potential plan!

Please pray this all works out!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

my parents said you can come stay with them if you need a homecooked meal and some "family" time : )
i can't wait to hear if that's where you end up!

April said...

Yay, that is so great! I hope it all works out!

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

Glad you have a plan. I was wondering when you were going to get one of those. What's the plan after the Ph.D.?