CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Official!!

I just found out that I've received an assistantship for the University of Arizona!! I will be teaching an undergraduate music reading / theory course! So I am officially a Wildcat for the next 3-4 years! YAY!

In other news, I graduated (which felt good!) but didn't take any pictures with my camera (yes I am a loser!).

I also just got my tax rebate check! I am going to use it to help with the move to Arizona. I only got $300...this disappoints me greatly! Oh well, it's still a little help!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Even though I just talked to you on the phone about all these things - I felt like I needed to comment! haha
You'll probably really like teaching a class for college students - I'm so happy for you that you got an assistantship!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so excited for you! Love you tons!

Andrea

April said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I will be praying that all your plans to move and everything go smoothly! Love ya!

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR YOU!!! Congrats! I'm so proud of you!!

Kimberly said...

Wow! Congratulations! We are so happy you will be moving to Arizona - it will be different for you, but I think you will like it here. Please, please let us know if we can help out and you know that our door is always opened if you need some TLC from Amanda's Mom and Dad. Yeah for you!!!!