CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

One Reason I Still LOVE OC...

I just ran across this video on YouTube and it makes me so happy! Most of you have seen the real video from "Ok Go" and this is an OC professor spin-off. I love how goofy the teachers can still be at that place!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Do you know who is in the video?? I think I recognized Al Branch, but I couldn't pick out anyone else.

April said...

Ha ha, that's funny!

Anonymous said...

April-loved the video--too fun! Guess some CofC can shake it! Got your cute postcard -very cool. Did you get the iMac to replace your dead laptop? Love your blog and the great pictures! Miss you bunches in SA! Love, Janice

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

Awesome. Makes me miss OC. Hey, we loved having you the other day. Keep us posted on your life and hope to see you in Dec.

Tamra said...

Oh, happiness.... That is great!!!