CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 09, 2009

24 Days and 2560 Miles Later...

Thomas and I are safely back home! We had a wonderful trip visiting family and friends. Well I probably had a better trip than Thomas did considering he never knew where he was being taken from day to day. In the following days, I will start to document parts of my trip. Tonight, I will leave you with a couple videos of Thomas in the car...just imagine enduring that meow and aimless wandering for hours at a time! He was a real trooper! Pay no attention to the giant zit on face. Those always happen at the worst times!




Did you notice Thomas said hi at the same time I did? We are so in sync! Ha!



Thomas had to look out the window every time I started to slow down, then he would quickly run back to the hiding place of his choice.

1 comment:

April said...

Sounds like you both had quite an adventure! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip! :) Lova ya!