Thomas jumps on my desk and sticks his nose in my face. Poor thing just wants to be played with! Very soon dear Thomas. And when he's not on my desk, he is laying next to my chair. My apartment is so messy right now from a project I did involving a lot of paper, glue and scissors, he's taken to sleeping on a plastic bag that I am yet to pick up.
Hopefully I will finish up the semester in a couple more days. I have one research study article to write and one journal article to write.
Lessons I've Learned this Semester...
NEVER TAKE MORE THAN 9 HOURS while working and teaching on the side!
Lesson learned!

3 comments:
your poor kitty laying on the bag makes me sad and crack up all at the same time! :)
sorry you've been so swamped. hope things start looking up SOON!! (just keep drinking out of the lucy mug...you can never have a bad day with lucy around)
thanks for the tomas pics!!! i love it : )
glad you r almost done!
Glad this semester is almost over, and that you know to never try to take on this much at one time again. Nightmare!!! I'll be praying for you and thinking about you!
Post a Comment