I got straight As again this semester. The going rate used to be $5/A. Do I still get paid? Also, since I'm a doctoral student, I would like to suggest that the price should be slightly higher. I mean, PhD classes are much more difficult than Mrs. Nachtigall's high school math class, right?
Love Your Daughter (who's almost 28 and STILL in school),
April
3 years ago

4 comments:
Dearest Loving Daughter, i have carefully considered your comments and have decided that you should get a lot more than 5 lously dollars for an A. However, i am not sure you will be able to find anyone who will pay you. if you do let me know because i also have student loans (of which i am not the student) that could use some attention. love you dad
So true...ha! Love you Dad!
too funny
i say you get $20/A haha
congrats on the all As ms overachiever!
AMANDA GLAD YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE APRIL 20 DOLLARS FOR EACH A. TO MAKE IT EASIER ON YOU I SUGGEST YOU SEND IT TO ME AND I'LL SEE THAT IT GETS WHERE I THINK IT SHOULD GO---APRIL'S LOVING DAD
Post a Comment