3 years ago
Friday, February 25, 2005
Does a Piano Need to be Plugged In?
This kid seems to think so. I have this third grader we'll call Tweedle Dee. Not only is this kid not the brightest crayon in the box, he's the broken one. Everytime I ask him a question he either stares blankly at me or says something so off the wall, I'm just baffled and can't respond with anything other than, "You know that is not the answer!!" Well today takes the cake. My piano is off limits to all students. He walks by the piano and hits a few keys. I say "Tweedle Dee (don't worry I called him by his real name) why did you just play the piano?" He stares blankly at me for a few seconds and says, "I don't know, I wanted to see if it was on."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment