So we're in class and I'm teaching. And I see "Bobby" hit "Joe" on the head. I say, "Bobby, why did you just hit Joe?" He just shuts down and refuses to answer. Well, I figure it had to be on purpose and just to be mean. So I send a note home. The note reads...
"I regret to inform you that your child exhibited the following misbehavior during music class
today: was discouteous to others. Comments: Bobby hit Joe in the head and would not say
why."
The note comes back signed by a parent and this is what they wrote: Bobby stated he wanted to talk during instruction time with Joe and Joe didn't talk back so Bobby slapped Joe on the top of the head to get his attention."
Well...that explains it all! Forgive me for sending a note home, I didn't realize it was all because he wanted to talk during instruction time!!! Parents...sigh.
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment