So last night, Karessa and I went to game 5 of the Spurs/Mavericks playoffs! I can't even begin to tell you how incredible the game was. The game was intense throughout the entire thing, and what made it even better you ask? We were sitting right in the middle of a bunch of Mavs fans! HA! It was awesome watching them watch the game along with our incredible love for the Spurs! I've never been in a stadium that loud before. After the game while everyone was walking out, everyone was yelling at the top of their lungs, "GO SPURS GO!" all the way until we got outside! It was so much fun!
3 years ago





4 comments:
looks like you had a lot of fun!
Since when have you been into sports? Is this about a boy? HA HA!
Looks like the Mavs beat down the Spurs to me...
Excellent, love it! Dealer porsche roswell Acne home cure acne-inc 95 oldsmobile stereo wire colors Payday advance loan louisiana Birth control for acne Vonage and home security system 1965 oldsmobile cutlass
Post a Comment