CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Manu Broke My Heart on Monday

So the Spurs are now out of the playoffs (and no Jessica, this love of basketball did not stem from a boy!). If only Manu hadn't held the ball for that 15 seconds and shot, we might never have gone into overtime and lost. This was an ultra intense game, and not one that I would want to be at. Even though we lost, I still love the Spurs and will wear my Spurs shirt proudly and await next year when we will retake the championship title.
I thought I would continue to root for the Mavs since they are a Texas team, but Nowitzkte creeps me out that mammoth. So I will hope they lose to the Clippers this next week.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

april, i never knew you were such a sports fan! you go girl!