CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Slowpokes...Straight from God

So I'm walking with a group of kindergarteners and 1st graders yesterday in after school care and I notice three of them lagging way behind so I call out, "Hey slowpokes, come on!" Then I turn to little 6 year old MacKenzie and jokingly say, "Are you a slowpoke?" And she says, "No....yes....God made me a slowpoke!"

4 comments:

Amanda said...

hey did you copy my blog??!! it's ok...many people want to be like me.
ha! just playing
love ya

April said...

yeah I wanted to change it then it erased all my friends links!! How do I get them back!! It took me so long to figure it out the first time around!

Jessica L. Johnson said...

Hey, yeah, when I changed my blog a while back I lost everything and had to redue it all. Oh well! Love you! I'll call you soon!

Amanda said...

click on "edit me" under links and it send you to a page with directions..that's what i followed to do my links...i think april e's way was much more complicated and i never did figure out what you did. haha see if you can follow the directions...they're half-way good...i had to still play around with it but i finally got it...if you can't figure it out, call me tonite or something - i could probably walk you thru it over the phone.