CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Unexpected House Guest!



Meet Dexter. I came home from work yesterday and found Dexter waiting for me in my garage! I don't know how he got in without me seeing him but he snuck in and was tired, scared, and starving! He didn't have a collar or tags and looked like he'd been out on his own for several weeks. When I picked him up I could feel every bone in his little body.



I gave him some food and he was very happy and ate more than I thought any animal of his size could! When Karessa got home, we went to the store and got some necessities to take care of Dexter until we either found his home or find him a new home. We bathed him and cut his hair so that he could see. His hair was so overgrown that you couldn't see his eyes or barely even legs cause it was all touching the ground! Dexter was really attached to me and did not want to be left alone to sleep by himself. So after lots of barking and crying, I brought his little bed into my room. I didn't sleep at all because I was afraid he would wander around and chew up something. He didn't, he was very good. I took him for a walk today and posted some signs with my phone number. But no one in the neighborhood recognized him...although everyone I talked to said he looked like a pure-bred.



He's such a sweet dog and has stolen my heart! Thomas doesn't even mind him. My cat is actually a little bigger than Dexter so I guess he doesn't feel threatened. We can't keep him though because Karessa has a pretty big dog, and three animals might be a little too many for our little house. My friend Lacy said she would probably take him if we can't find a home. That's a bonus for me because I can still visit him! Have I mentioned this dog has stolen my heart and wrapped me around his little paw?!?

13 comments:

Amanda said...

he's so cute!

April said...

Dexter is so cute and I love the name you gave him.

Anonymous said...

http://fotame.d0m.us http://realfog.x10hosting.com/ http://tehegi.yoyohost.com
хочу детского порно
http://davuhe.freehost123.com http://ziwutu.d0m.us http://garufova.rack111.com
порно фото анал
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://ceqonani.yoyohost.com http://koropo.netai.net http://vohahih.land.ru
русский секс бертникова
http://planeta.rambler.ru/users/sexamood/ http://megotrah100.blog.ru/ http://jexucu.yoyohost.com
спящая голая девка
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://theend200.vox.com/ http://wabudici.justfree.com http://hezewpi.justfree.com
порно бисплатно
http://zehacono.rack111.com http://tilogo.yoyohost.com http://rxifa.justfree.com
молодые простите скачать
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://himepoke.freehostia.com http://bigafob.x10hosting.com/adultvideo http://jesojoqo.freehostia.com
порно студия волгоград
http://dakihova.t35.com http://defado.x10hosting.com http://dealsex.x10hosting.com/adultvideo
игры дл молодые
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://kpetu.justfree.com http://bahadasmbo.freehostia.com http://cakuqe.rack111.com
попочки
http://jexucu.yoyohost.com http://tuzela.justfree.com http://nutozi.justfree.com
зппп оральный секс
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://timebocu.emenace.com http://lujoro.rack111.com http://cikelita.t35.com
лолитки порно
http://musaqi.yoyohost.com http://gihuhe.freehost123.com http://jakxene.d0m.us
секс порно фотки папа дочка
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://xokodeha.emenace.com http://salufoxoon.freeweb7.com http://hogigeli.freehostia.com
секс знакомства петрозаводск
http://dealsex.x10hosting.com/adultvideo http://fvuwi.emenace.com http://realgumo.x10hosting.com/superblog
гей куба
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://saxezu.rbcmail.ru http://jejuhore.freehostia.com http://jocafube.1gb.bg
качественная эротические фото
http://lepafuto.freehost123.com http://nasuon.freeweb7.com http://planeta.rambler.ru/users/desmad/
порно 35 года в сша
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://tedizo.rack111.com http://fomuluse.yoyohost.com http://dahecupe.t35.com
видео жесткого порно
http://realfog.x10hosting.com/superblog http://heske.freehost123.com http://cuwumunu.t35.com
фото черноболя
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://huzigu.1gb.bg http://kevivuga.1gb.bg http://pevoxu.1gb.bg
читать виртуальный секс
http://jizacemo.freehostia.com http://guridati.yoyohost.com http://conud.justfree.com
казахстанские голые
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://butove.justfree.com http://voloxapo.1accesshost.com http://jijavowu.freehostia.com
гувернантка секс
http://vukdori.freehost123.com http://juqepiga.freehostia.com http://jimutanu.freehostia.com
порно секс стриптиз
vrotmnenogi