CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NKOTB

The love of my life is back...Jordan is even more handsome now than when I was 8 years old! I can't tell you how happy I am about their comeback...and I have tickets!!! I love my pal Lacy for many things...our love of cheesy novels, our deep appreciation for shoes and clothes, our similar tastes in undiscovered music, and...our obsession with NKOTB that has lasted almost two decades!!! Jordan and I have a date on October 17...it's going to be FANTASTIC!

Then...


Now...

1 comment:

Timbra said...

April,
I think we've met once, i'm friends with jessica (timbra). . .anyway, i thought i'd read your blog because i saw it on hers and well, i just had to tell you that my sister and i are huge nkotb fans and we have a date with the boys on nov 15. . . though we don't have tickets yet, i guess i should get on that, we'll be going on salt lake (where i live). . . and i'm SUPER excited!!! wii3mcfamily.blogspot.com (i always put that in because this links back to my business blog instead of my personal and i can't change that for some reason). have a great time at the concert.