CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Thomas' New Chair

I just posted a blog about my new papasan chair. Thomas, my cat and only friend in Tucson has taken to my new chair. He was really freaked out about it at first. This made me happy since it is dark teal and he is blonde (I'll let you put those two together). Then I walk in one day to find my cat napping in the middle of my chair.
So now my pretty chair is covered in a blanket so Thomas won't get hair all over it! You can see what color it is in one of the pictures.


2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

yes, the bird flew into the window. it lied dead on our porch for a couple of days before we noticed it. haha.

Amanda said...

Tomas (my Spanish pet name for him) looks like he's enjoying the chair!