Today marks one year of Ben and my relationship. Most of you know we went to high school together and I had a HUGE crush on him my senior year (he claims the same but he never acted on it if he did!). We parted ways after high school and reconnected 8 years later! Now here we are one year later and I'm loving every minute we get to spend together. Here are some of things that make me most happy about Ben...
- He always holds my hand even we are just walking a short distance.
- He has the job he's wanted since he was a little kid (a pilot!). We are both so passionate about our careers. I love that about him~
- He is so laid back and easy going. Nothing worries him. He rolls with the punches better than anyone I've ever seen!
- He's not embarrassed to wear a fake hair fro (in fact, he looks for reasons!) Because of this trait, I've learned to not be so self-conscious. See video below.
- When he looks at me, it's like I'm the only person in the room. Nothing makes a girl feel better, am I right?!?
I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
3 years ago

1 comment:
i like your list.
Post a Comment