CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

WARNING: Racism Ahead...

So today I was walking through Target and two African-American teenagers (why aren't they in school, by the way?) walk by me. I probably gave them an inadvertant dirty look because they were acting ridiculous. Right after they pass me, I hear one of them say , "ooooh, she's scared of the black guys" in a very taunting way. I thought about stopping and telling them they were being tools and they are totally off-base. Isn't it sad that they use their skin color as an excuse to look down on everyone else when they are the ones that need to adjust their thoughts and behaviors? I was highly annoyed because who are they to judge me. I just needed to vent! Bottom line...don't act stupid in public and you won't get disapproving looks!

No comments: