CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Little Joys in Life...



So when I moved to Tucson, I had to get rid of my washer/dryer because I couldn't find an apartment with hookups. So for the first time since my junior year of college I am having to take my laundry to the laundramat. This is NOT my most favorite task because it's expensive, time-consuming, and a little creepy at times...until I found a "wash 'n fold" place where I can drop my clothes off and they do it all! It's a bit more expensive than doing it myself but I decided it's totally worth it for my peace of mind plus I don't have to pay for the soap or anything so when you add that in there it's actually quite comparable. This makes me especially happy because I hate to fold and hang clothes (probably cause I get paid to do it at Ann Taylor LOFT) so the fact that they fold all my clothes into perfect little rectangles make it worth it!

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Oooooh...nice! I used to dream of that when I lived in my apartment here. I had a washer and dryer, but they were outside on my patio and quite frankly, that might as well have been Mars! ;)

Tamra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

That does sound quite appealing. :)