CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Driver's License

So I was very pleased to get to the DMV today and there was no line! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! I started my morning about 7:30 when I headed to one of the three emission testing sites to get my car tested. Then I headed to the DMV where they told me to take of my Texas license plates (pause for sad sigh) and come back in. Well I couldn't get the back one off! I asked someone at the DMV if maybe someone could help. They said they don't do that. So I made my way to a Discount Tire Co. where the man nicely removed my back license plate for me. Then I went back to the DMV where I got my license, car title, and registration in about 15 minutes total! It was amazing. Did I mention it was raining so my picture looks ridiculous due to the wet, drowned cat look I was sporting. And do you want to hear the best part?? My license doesn't expire until 2046!! Have you ever heard of such a thing??

3 comments:

Jill said...

i can't believe you can wait until 2046!!! i keep renewing mine online but i think next time i actually have to go and have my picture taken in person...yuck~

Tamra said...

Whoa, that is impressive. 2046?! I guess they think you'll be forever young, no need for an updated picture or vision test or ____? Crazy!

Amanda said...

i think you should put the pic on your blog haha