CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Austin and I took our first picture that was not taken by me holding the camera up to our faces so I just had to share. We spent a lovely evening with our friends Lisa and Dan hanging out and decorating Christmas cookies! It was a nice way to kick off the Christmas break.



The pig-like creature is a javelina (indiginous to this area). The really weird on on the top right is Austin's artwork. Mine are on the bottom. I'm especially proud of my Christmas tree with strung lights on it.



Tomorrow I leave to visit my family and to meet the newest addition to my dear friend Amanda's family! I CAN'T WAIT! Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the cookies -e ven the wierd javalina!

you guys are cute!

April said...

The pic of you and Austin is so cute! I love the cookies... they look very yummy! I can't wait to see you too!