CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Choir Concert Debut

I conducted my first choral concert ever last night! It was absolutely wonderful!! But getting ready for it was no so much fun. On Monday, I was setting up the risers in the auditorium and one of my high school boys was helping me carry one of the risers. At this point, I need to tell you that I am stronger than all the high school boys combined. Well, it is at this point in the story that one of my high school boys dropped the riser on my big toe! That's right! The day before the concert Miss Stephens is bleeding all over the church auditorium! It was quite the hit! It's three days later and I still can't walk correctly. How do you just stop carrying a riser? Come on!!!!!!!!!

No comments: