CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 15, 2005

Random Conversation Girl

All of my OC friends will appreciate this next story. I have this sweet little second grader, let's call her Sue. Sue is absolutely wonderful but she has a bit of a hard time conversing with the other students on occassion. She comes up with the most random things sometimes. Just like a person we all know and love at OC...I don't even have to say his name for you all to know who I am talking about.
Well yesterday I was sitting outside at recess with some of the teachers when Sue comes up and starts talking to us about all her animals. I zoned out several times so I'm not even sure what all she was saying but right towards the end I heard her say, "This weekend we are going to get a mutt, we can't afford a dog so we are going to get a mutt" HA! I was taking a drink of water and about spit it out all over the place. Kids just say the darndest things!

No comments: