3 years ago
Monday, April 25, 2005
My New Favorite Game
Everyday my students come to class and before class has even started they want to know what we are doing. Of course, I refuse to tell them until I have the attention of all the class because who wants to say the same thing over and over, am I right? Well today was no different. Kindergarten is coming in and one of my students asks me "what are we playing today Miss Stephens?" I won't tell him and he won't stop asking me so finally I say, "well right now we are playing the 'sit down' game and you're losing." I'm not kidding, I've never seen anyone sit down so quickly ever! Then he, of course, starts informing all the standing students that they are losing because they are not sitting down. Oops! It was pretty humorous though. I think this game could easily go hand in hand with 'the quiet game' for sure. It was very effective!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment