CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Come On! Miss Stephens...THINK!!!

So today at lunch I'm in the cafeteria doing the most dreaded teacher task ever...lunch duty. Well I am going to tell this story a little unconventionally...backwards. There is this 8th grader running around chasing this other kid with a ball of foil in his hand in the gym. I've already told him to stop so now he's in trouble. So I tell him he has to come sit on the floor next to me for the remainder of lunch. I promptly take the foil ball and hand it to a high school girl to throw away(I'm not going to get up to do it!) I notice the ball is wet...REWIND
The first part of the story goes something like this..."Joey stop chasing Johnny!" But he threw my ball of foil in the toilet!" STOP
That's right folks...I touched a ball of foil that had previously been in the boys' bathroom toilet...GROSS ME OUT!!! And not only that but I handed it to a poor unsuspecting high school girl!!! UUUGGGHHH!!!! This one just about takes the cake! I think I need to wash my hands again just thinking about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

you need to wear gloves the next time you're on lunch duty!

April said...

Oh nasty! Sorry you have to deal with that stuff.