3 years ago
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Creepy Substitute Stalker Guy
So there is a new substitute on campus. He's this young guy and I am finding out that he is not only creepy but somewhat "stalkerish" as well. Let me give you some background. A few weeks ago he came into my class and wanted to play my piano during my planning period, I was like "that's fine," well he couldn't really play but it "relaxes him to play" so whatever. Then a couple days ago, he comes up and asks if he can "borrow my room sometimes," I assume to play his piano music. I said no because at this point he's just creepy. Yesterday I took the day off to relax a little since I had just finished the 4th grade program. He was my substitute. I came back for after school care and one of my students runs up to me and says, "Miss Stephens, Mr. Smith (I changed his name for his own protection) is a really good drawer." And I'm like, "Oh yeah?" then she says, "yeah he drew a picture of you." WHAT????? What kind of creepy stalker guy draws pictures of a girl he doesn't know for her class?!?! Well today I've been poking around and have found out that this guy is just weird. My high school choir begged me to never let him substitute for me again because he was so creepy. He always talks about techno music and they were working on choreography and he was dancing all crazy...he was supposed to sit there and let them work on their own. Also, he tried to read one of the girls' journals in study hall (I KNOW!) and he wrote a note to a high schooler and signed it "Jesus." Who is this guy and more importantly why is he here creeping everyone out?? I'm going to have to have sit down with the principal in the very near future. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a weirdo! Definitely have a sit down with your principal..who is this guy??
Yikes!!
That's not really creepy. I'll send you the pictures I've drawn of you...those are creepy!
Post a Comment